Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fun Filled Weekend!!

All I can say about Saturday was it was FANTABULOUS...or..."Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious! If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precocious...SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!! LOL Love it!! :)



My sister, me, mom and my cousin Kasey


Me and Jessie


Friday night we went to one of my favorite restaurants for a friends B-Day dinner at PF Changs. I LOVE that place...Seared Tuna and Mongolian Beef...YUMMO! :)


Me & my Love



Again...I like this one better! :)


Today, we just ran errands all day. Got my car an oil change, went to pick up Danny's ring from the jewelers, went to Barnes & Nobles to look at the FABULOUS Nook I am hoping to get for my Anniversary in a couple weeks (hint, hint) and then went food shopping. Now we are just relaxing and cooking some pizza at home. Gonna watch the finale of Celebrity Apprentice in like 20 min...hope Brett Michaels wins it all!! :)

0 comments: