Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Room Change

So my doctor is the same doctor that I have had since I was a kid...which makes him a Pediatric Pulmonologist. When I am admitted to the hospital I am placed in the pediatric ward still which is fine by me! I know all the nurses and I am comfortable being there.

Well, last night a kid needed to be admitted and there wasn't any other private rooms available...so guess who got bumped to the adult floor?? I was really upset and still am not very happy but what are you gonna do. The rooms are MUCH nicer, bigger and newer but I would rather have an old small room with nurses that I know and where I am comfortable, than where I am with nurses that know NOTHING about CF. Seriously, when I say they know nothing I MEAN nothing!

I haven't seen my doctor yet today which is unusual for him...he probably knows I am upset! I am still having headaches and I still feel kind of crappy so I will keep you posted on that too.

1 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, that's disappointing. Nurses that don't know about CF would be very frustrating! Hope you see your dr soon.