Monday, August 10, 2009

2 steps forward, 1 step back

Well it looks like I spoke to soon when I said I was going home without IV's!

Yesterday I thought I was feeling a little tight in my upper airways and sure enough this morning my doc confirmed my suspicions. So I am back on prednisone, every other day for the next week with an additional week of abx.

It sucks but at least I am going home. One more week in this room and I was seriously going to loose my mind. I am just SO ready to get home and back to everyday things. I feel myself getting more and more in a funk the longer I stay here.

I am not sure what time I am being discharged tomorrow (hopefully sooner than later) so I will post something from home tomorrow night! Keep me in your thoughts that this last week of abx does the trick. :)

1 comments:

Amy said...

I was just sprung too! I love that feeling! It helps the mind SOOOOOOOOOO much!

I hope this last week helps bunches for you :)