Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Its was a LONG weekend and I am pooped! We were busy all weekend and it finally caught up to me today. I have been tired since I woke up this morning so the only thing I did today was go to the bank and throw dinner in the Crockpot. Other than that I was a couch potato! :)

Friday me and my sister-in-law Stephanie took the kids to my friend Amy's pool and went swimming. It was a gorgeous day outside and the pool was perfect! I prefer a pool any day over the beach I HATE sand! LOL

Steph & Delaney in the pool

Me and my little brother Jordan

Delaney in her cute new suit! ;)

Saturday during the day Danny did TONS of yard work and cleaned the garage (I swear he is always cleaning the garage!) and I made my mini blueberry/cherry cheesecake tarts for Easter dessert at my moms house on Sunday. Then we went to his mom and dads for dinner since his mom had to work on Sunday.

Easter Sunday we went down to Naples to my parents house and spent the day. My mom made ham and it was delicious like always! It was also my Grandma's birthday on Sunday so my mom made a little cake for her and we sang Happy Birthday. It was a really nice day. :)


Danny & Brodie


Me & Danny

The Knight Family!!

Me & Danny again...

Jessie and I

My Dad and Grandma


Tomorrow is yoga so hopefully I get a good nights rest tonight and I am not tired in the morning again! Its midnight now so I should probably turn off the computer and try and wined down.

I hope everyone had a great weekend as well!! Good Night!

0 comments: