Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tuesday

Well I am very excited to tell you all that Tuesday was my first ever private yoga session!!

I have been researching for quite some time now different yoga studios in my area to find the perfect one for me and I think I found it. The lady who was my instructor is also the owner of the studio and is fabulous!

I had called last week and talked to her on the phone for a bit telling her about my situation and my O2 requirements. That combined with the fact that I am SO new to this we decided on a few private sessions at first before I go trying to be in a class with other people!

I was a little nervous at first not knowing what to expect from her but she was great and I left there feeling awesome and a little bummed that I had to wait a whole week for my next lesson (not that she is making me wait a week but private lessons aren't cheap!!) But she did give me some stuff to work on at home until I see her again and once I become more familiar with things I can do the videos I have at home with more confidence in between seeing her as well.

Other than that not much is going on. The weather outside is beautiful so I am going to my friend Amy's house Friday to lay out by the pool with her and her kiddos to hopefully get some sun...I seriously look ten million times better when I have a tan! :)

I am going to my parents house for Easter. I am making a side dish for dinner and of course dessert. So I am sure I will have some pictures to post next week!

Its almost lunch time and I am getting hungry plus I have to put dinner in the crockpot!! Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Somer Love said...

Have a Hoppy Easter! Can't wait fro pics

Minozz said...

omg im a new follower of yours i cant belive your willing to share whats going on in your life like that if i was you i would have been so afraid i hope your transplant goes well , BTW my name is aamina hersi check out my blog some time :) Biii!!

Christy said...

Happy Easter!!! I haven't been on your blog in awhile. You look terrific in the recent pics you posted!!! You know that CF saying.. "but you don't LOOK sick...". :)