Monday, July 11, 2011

Bronch Results

Hi all!

Last week (Tuesday to be exact) I had a bronch done up in Gainesville. I had a regular check-up scheduled for that Wednesday but had been coughing a little bit so I called and had a bronch scheduled just to be on the safe side. On a side note Danny had been sick for like 3 days with coughing/runny nose so I was just hoping I didn't get anything from him. We took precautions and had him sleep downstairs and all but still you never know...

Well I just got the call from my coordinator and I have Acute Rejection! So they are admitting me on Monday and they said plan on being there for 5 days for treatment! :(

I am not looking forward to being admitted...but hopefully whatever my wonderful doctor does will nip this rejection in the bud and I can go back home feeling great!

I will update while I am there also to let you all know how I am doing...talk to you soon!

XoxoX

p.s. any good movies or whole seasons of shows u suggest that I could bring with me??

10 comments:

Justin said...

Dexter!!

Jen said...

Good call but I have already seen ALL the seasons of Dexter!! :)

Claire said...

i would suggest getting a netflix subscription if there is Wifi at the hospital. Your options would be endless! Also i would bring knitting or a paint by number or a coloring book. which sounds silly but hey! could be entertaining?

REBS said...

Good luck with everything, keep your head up. Will be thinking about you!

Jenna said...

hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. You are an inspirational hero, and a positive wonderful person. I was born with a rare life thretening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Anonymous said...

You could watch Max and Mary. It's a really cute clay-mation that is kinda sad but really cute

Brianne Houston said...

I have netflix and that has like ever tv show possible! I LOVE scrubs and can watch every episode a hundred times. This last time I got sick I got hooked on Make it or Break it. It's on netflix and hulu! There are 2 season of that show. OHHH I also got hooked on Say Yes to the Dress. I've been on IV's for awhile so I've hooked on my netflix.

Alison said...

Hey Jen! I'm thinking and praying for you. If you haven't already watched it...No Strings Attached is a really cute movie with Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher. I'm sure you've seen it. I watched it for the first time the other night. Just me, laughing like crazy!! Love ya and hurry home!

Alison

Sherri said...

You might really like Chuck if you haven't seen it yet. Mystery, romance, and comedy all wrapped up in a fun show.

Anonymous said...

Hi sweety! I am sorry you are back in club med. I had acute a few times within the first years after tx. The pulse of steroids they will prob give you should knock it out. Hang in there and be ready for one heck of a mood swing with the salumedrol (sp)holy steroid! lol...hang in there and keep us updated. I will have my phone on me all weekend. Ly xoxo oh and I am hooked on any Realhouswives, its so crazy which sucks me into even more! Hula is what I use when I am inpatient:)