Friday, October 14, 2011

Crisp and Creamy Baked Chicken!

The other night was one of those nights where shockingly enough I didn't have a plan of what I was going to make for dinner. So I thought about what I had in the pantry and went from there. I have made this meal a handful of times and its great every time! Its fast, easy and like I said it can be made with stuff you can just keep in your pantry for those nights you just don't feel like being Julia Child or Martha Stewart in the kitchen!! :)

Crisp-and-Creamy Baked Chicken

Ingredients
4 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 pouch Shake 'N Bake Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
1/2 can (10 3/4oz) of condensed cream of celery soup
1/4 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar & monterey jack cheese



Directions
1. Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package; place in greased 13x9 baking dish. Discard any remaining coating mix.

2. Bake 20 min. or until chicken is done.

3. Mix soup and milk until well blended; pour over chicken. Top with cheese. Bake 5 min or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.


I usually serve this meal with Velvetta Shells cause Danny LOVES them and a green vegetable! :)

0 comments: