Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our Anniversary

So Monday night was our 1 year anniversary. Danny took me to a resteraunt in Cape Coral called Rum Runners. Its a really nice place right on Cape Harbour.


We ordered a bottle of Riesling, Danny doesn't really like wine so he had like 2 glasses and I drank the rest of the bottle (I wanted to take the bottle home and they wouldn't let us take it unless it was empty.)

I got seared tuna for an appetizer (my favorite...which by the way I don't think I am allowed to have post-transplant which bumbs me out) and Danny had a caesar salad.

For dinner I had really good pork tenderloin wrapped in prosciutto with mashed potatoes and string beans the whole thing was VERY good. Danny had a grouper sandwich with fries (boring.) Then our waitress asked us if we wanted a desseret since it was our anniversary on them (I was full but Danny said yes) and when it came out it was all decorated and it said Happy Anniversary! It was very nice and a great end to a wonderful dinner!





1 comments:

Heather said...

You haven't told us about how your wedding cake tasted after being in the freezer for a year!