Monday, January 5, 2009

Totally Annoyed!!

So I forgot to mention in my last post that while I was on my way to pulmonary rehab last week I drove through a pot hole in the road (on accident) and blew my tire!

After hitting the pot hole I heard a strange noise so I pulled over right away and sure enough there was a huge gaping hole in the side wall of my tire! So I call my husband who wasn't working anywhere near where I was, so I then called my brother-in-law who was a few minutes up the street and he came and changed my tire for me so I could go to my pulm rehab class.

Then, come to find out later that evening not only did I blow my tire and now need a new one but i also bent my rim...which really stinks. I am taking it to a friends shop in a little bit (its an auto body shop) to see if anything can be done with it. Sometimes if it isn't that bad they can fix them so I am just praying that it can be fixed because I do NOT want to have to buy a new rim too!!

What a way to start the new year!! :)

1 comments:

feafer said...

Although that sucks, I hope it is the worst things that happens this year. Thankfully, you were hurt.