Friday, January 23, 2009

Doctor's Appt.

Well, today I had a scheduled appointment with my wonderful pulmonolgist Dr.Faverio. I needed my port flushed an just a "regular" check-up.

A couple of days ago I started having belly pains on my right abdomen again and was a little worried it might be the gallbladder sludge again so I was glad I already had the appointment made.

My check up went well, he said I was a little tight and he heard tiny wheezes but thinks it might be the cold air so he said just to do an extra breathing tx for a few days to help that. Other than that im doing good.

I have to get some blood work next week that Gainesville forgot to have me do last week when I was there (they are SO unorganized!!) and to just be on the safe side I am having an ultrasound on my gallbladder/liver to see about my pains...but my doc is 99% sure my pains are because I am ovulating....I felt so silly!!

Other than that not much is going on.....anybody have anything interesting planned this weekend??

2 comments:

Christy said...

So glad your appt went well, and I do hope your wheezes and tightness go away!

Christy said...

Hi Jen,

I've recently discovered this entire community of CF bloggers and home you don't mind if I follow yours. I have two daughters and my oldest - Mackenzie is 11 with CF. I've only read the first couple of your posts but I also watch and enjoy 90210 (along with way too many other shows!).

I look forward to getting to know yoiu better!

Christy