Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Girls Night Out

Well its been a few days since I blogged anything and its not because I haven't had things to say its just because I was being lazy and not uploading my GNO pics to my computer and I knew I wanted to add this great picture to my post! :)



10 of us girls went to the Melting Pot for dinner last Wednesday night and it was fabulous!! 5 of the girls were my girlfriends from high school and 4 are my friends who I have met since I have been with my husband. So it was a great mixture of new and old and everyone gets along great. I swear I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time...and im sure the cosmos helped! ;)

I did go to the doctor last week and other than a few crackles I am doing good so that was good to hear.

Today there was a fundraiser for Jen's Kids that I went to with my mom. People bought tickets to have lunch and sit at a table with a local celebrity of there choice. It went really well and I met a lot of great people.

I didn't take any of my own pictures but there was a photographer there and she gave me her card so once I get some pictures from her I will post them!

Tomorrow is St. Patty's day and we are supposed be going out tomorrow night. It all depends on what time Danny gets home from work though so we shall see!

Good Night!! :)

1 comments:

OceanDesert said...

LOVE the pic!! How great to have a big group of girlfriends!! You look soooo great, Jen!!

Be sure to post pics of the lunch! FUN!

xo