Sunday, May 16, 2010

2 WHOLE YEARS!!!

Today I hit the 2 year mark on the lung transplant waiting-list!

I have to believe that my time is soon. Unlike so many of my transplant waiting-list friends, I "knock on wood" have never even had a dry-run.

I fully believe that there is a bigger picture plan out there for everyone and I guess my turn hasn't come yet because if it had I wouldn't have ever come up with the idea to start Jen's Kids and that is something that I am very proud of.

Hopefully (I say this every year) 2010 is my year. I am ready to move on to the next phase in my life and I can't do that until the flippin phone rings!!! :)

I guess whenever you are in the mood to say a little prayer or to throw some good vibes out to the universe, please think of me and that I get my call soon. I would very much appreciate it!

0 comments: