Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gainesville Trip tomorrow

Tomorrow I go for my 3 month tx check-up. I have no test scheduled for tomorrow so it should be a fairly quick and painless (not that I ever have pain) trip. Every other trip is when I do the blood work, six minute walk and PFT and I did all that last time. So this trip is mostly a long car ride to be seen for a few minutes and then turn around and drive home.

I am feeling pretty good so I am sure they will say I am doing great and that they will see me in 3 months....story of my life! Oh well its better than being sick so I guess I will take it! :)

On the upside I have been going to the beach pretty regularly and am starting to get a nice base tan going on! I probably would have more color by now if I wasn't such a fanatic about not wanting to burn so I reapply my sunscreen seriously like every 30 minutes. But its better safe than sorry and I don't want to turn into a lobster...and then peel. ewww that's just NOT fun!

I have a full schedule of things planned this week. Dr appt tomorrow, beach or pool Thursday with an eye brow waxing appt at 5:45, hair cut and maybe a few highlights Friday, Friday night dinner at my fav PF Changs for a friends Bday, and then Saturday me, my mom, my little sister and my cousin are driving up to Tampa to see Mary Poppins the musical!! We are totally excited about this and I am sure I will have pictures to share once I get home!!

Well, I hope everyone has a great week!!

0 comments: