Sunday, August 1, 2010

Front Entryway

Christmas will mark the 3 year Anniversary of us being in our house and it is just now starting to feel put together like a real house. Anybody who owns a home knows it takes awhile to get it the way you like it because unless you have an endless cash supply (which we don't) you can't just go out and buy everything you want in one day. Plus if I am being honest I am not the greatest at piecing things together!

I have always known that in my my front entryway I wanted some sort of table/mirror combo but both are pretty expensive plus I never saw anything I just had to have. Well, a few weeks ago I noticed JCPennys was having a great sale (I go on there periodically just to window shop) and one of the tables I had been eyeing was lowered quite a bit so I knew I had to snag it before it either went out of stock or the sale was over.

Then once it was delivered and Handy Danny put it together I went on the hunt for the perfect mirror. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but I knew once I saw it I would! My SIL and I found the mirror and the two accessories at Pier 1....LOVE that store! Everything in there is super awesome....so without further delay here is my new and improved entryway...its not done but it is a major improvement to the blank space that has been there the last 3 years! :)



p.s. I am being re-admitted tomorrow when ever the hospital calls me and tells me there is a bed available. Lets hope nobody screws up this time and its a relatively calm admission and I am in and out in no time! :)

1 comments:

OceanDesert said...

So pretty! I love it! Isn't it funny that even though the space has been empty for 3 yrs, once it's filled you think "man, how did I live with it empty for all that time?" lol..Well, I usually think that once I find what I'm looking for! Love Pier 1!