Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crappy

The last few days I have not been feeling to great. Nothing lung wise....its my arms. I sometimes get arthritis type pain, it usually starts in my wrist and then my fingers and then my shoulder it even sometimes goes to my knee. It usually last a week give or take a few days I am hoping it goes away soon. I also get red spots on my arm when they are hurting....just another wonderful thing that comes along with being an adult with CF! Trust me when I say, if there is something weird out there it will probably happen to me! :)

picture of my spotty arm....the other arm looks the same.


Other than that I don't really have anything to report. I had a good weekend my mom was here on Saturday and we went out shopping and then on Sunday 2 of my childhood girlfriends came over to my house and we had lunch and cocktails...it was a great afternoon and I can't wait to do it again! :)

Did anyone watch American Idol last night? I definitely think the blind guy has to be going home. He was HORRIBLE last night and I hate to say this but if he doesn't go home I am thinking its because of sympathy votes...does that make me horrible? :(

1 comments:

Somer Love said...

Ugh!! I hate the arthritis thing... Mine always starts in my fingers or my wrists as well. Also wherever it hurts it is always really warm. I have never had the spots tho??