Thursday, January 7, 2010

Check-up

Well, I got home last night around 6:00 from my tx check-up in Gainesville. It went well...like it usually does and I don't have to go back again for another 3 months.

My weight is up another pound to a total of 116 pounds and my PFTs are the same as they were last time I was in Gainesville about 6 months ago (they were actually an improvement to the PFTs I did a couple weeks ago at my CF drs office that I was a little worried about so thats good.)

So all in all I am doing ok...holding my own. I think I am definitley going to try the liquid oxygen thing. Everyone I have talked to seemed to like it better than regular O2 tanks so we will see.

I am most likely going to admit myself in the hospital within the next couple of weeks. It will be around my usual time for needing a tune-up anyway and I want to be proactive and get in an out so that I am not admitted for my 28th birthday on February 3rd!! :)

1 comments:

OceanDesert said...

Jen, our 'wait' stories are so similar.. stable and steady eddies :) My PFT's stayed about the same the whole time I waited.. stable is good, right?!? And nice weight!!

Let us know how you like the liquid O2.. I never tried it...