Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!!

I hope everyone had a great New Year! We had our 3rd annual New Year's eve party at our house and it was a blast. I didn't go to sleep until 6:30am (and yes that is after doing my treatments/vest!) my in-laws live next door to us and my MIL was actually getting up and going to work and we were still sitting by the fire at 5. We had a ton of laughs and as always had a great time with all our friends.

Here are just a few pics...

Me and Danny

Me and my sister

My SIL Steph, Me & my good friend Amy


Tuesday, my mom and I are driving to Gainesville for a transplant check-up. I have blood work scheduled for 9:30am on Wednesday but we decided to drive up the night before and get a hotel instead of getting up at a VERY unreasonable hour to drive all in one day!

It makes more sense to go the night before but I hate sleeping anywhere other than my own house...I have to pack/bring so much crap just for one night it is ridiculous! I like being home where all my things are in there usual spot. :)

Have a great week everyone and I will let you know how my appt goes when I get home!

0 comments: