Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy Weekend

Last weekend was pretty busy for us. Danny's brother Sean had his 30th surprise birthday party Friday night. It was a "Vegas" style party with poker and blackjack tables set up along with a DJ that played great music along with a karaoke machine for all those who dared to get up and sing! That alone was worth going for! LOL :)

Then Saturday night, Danny and I went out to dinner at my one of my favorite restaurants for Father's Day with my family. I was STUFFED by the time we left I could barely move! I do that to myself every time I go there I just can't help myself! I must have eaten 3 loaves of bread alone not to mention my seared tuna appetizer and my dinner, I had no left overs to take home! I am SUCH a little piggy!! Oh well...hehe.

Sunday was Danny's dads day to see us. We went over for brunch and ended up staying over there most of the day. We swam in the pool a little bit and then proceeded to play a game of Phase 10 that NEVER seemed to end! All in all it was a good day though.

Here are a few pics from Sean's party and dinner with my parents:

Mom & Dad

Me and Mom

Me and Danny

Likness Family 2010

Me and my friend Cat

Me and my love :)


Nothing really to report on my end. Still no call. More and more everyday I feel myself getting a little more discouraged with not getting my call. I mean I am doing EVERYTHING I am supposed to. I go to yoga, I try and take the best care of myself that I can, I try and live my life to the fullest everyday despite having to lug an O2 tank with me and I thought I was doing all this with a positive attitude knowing that my time is coming soon but after 2 WHOLE YEARS of waiting and seeing countless CFers be put on the list after me and receive there lungs before me its really hard to not get discouraged and feel like this is never going to happen.

Even though I am over the moon at how well my Cyster Piper is doing (which I had know doubt she would do so well she is a fighter) I can't help but be a tiny little bit jealous because I so badly want to be over that hurdle and also be working on my way to getting my life back! I feel horrible even putting it in writing that I feel this way but its true.

I know that when my perfect set comes I will get the call and I know it WILL happen its just hard waiting. OK enough of the poor me section of this post! I am going to go eat dinner now and watch some boob tube with the hubby....thanks for listening to me pout for a minute! :)

1 comments:

OceanDesert said...

I know you'll get your call in perfect timing! And we will all be glued to your blog, and smiling from ear to ear, cuz you ARE A FIGHTER TOO!

...ps. Your eyebrows are seriously perfect... :)