Sunday, September 26, 2010

Disney on Ice!

My sore throat is gone! Yay! It took about 2 1/2 days to go completely away but now I am fine. I am still on Cipro and have noticed my cough improve a little bit so thats good.

Yesterday, I went with my SIL and niece Delaney to see Disney's Princesses on Ice! It was such a cute show and I was glad Steph asked me to go with them. :)

Princess Delaney!

Today Danny is working in the yard again putting up a fence to block off the area where we keep out trash cans and stuff. I swear we will NEVER be done....

Next week I have a Shands appointment. All the usually test have to be done six minute walk, Pft and labs. So it will be a long day! I will let you all know how I do when I get home.

Have a great week!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you say sil! My bil(bro in law) calls me sil(sis in law)...that is awesome...lol thinking of you and hoping you have a great week. big hugs coming your way!