Friday, September 3, 2010

Ringing, Ringing and more Ringing!!

The ringing is still coming from my ears!!! AAAGGGHHHH!!!

I have been off the Revatio for a week now and no change. I talked to my TX center yesterday and they want me to go to my local Dr so they can look in my ears and see if they notice anything and if he comes up with nothing then they want me to go to a ENT.

I am really concerned that this is gonna be a permanent thing and while its not painful at all its still VERY annoying.

I had posted something about this on Facebook the other day and Piper commented on how she had the same problem and that it was from Tobra.

I used to do inhaled Tobi every other month and then when I was sick I would get IV Tobra. But I stopped doing everything nebs and IV well over 2 years ago because I was starting to show signs of resistance to Tobra and my TX Dr wanted me to become sensitive to it again. So I don't think that is was my problem because my ears just started to bother me this last admission when the Revatio was started.

Well, I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend! We are going to dinner tomorrow night with friends and then I think my parents and siblings are coming on Sunday for a BBQ but thats up in the air so we will see!

Goodnight All...

0 comments: