Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gainesville Update!

Well I got my biopsy results back from my bronch last Monday and they were NEGATIVE!! Woo Hoo! So relieved....its kind of stressful waiting for those results.

Thursday I had the pressure test done on my legs and both have 100% blood flow in them, they are perfect! Well...except for the little bit of numbing I have on my left shin and parts of my left foot. The doctor said after the year mark of my surgery any numbing that I still have will probably be permanent but at this point its to early to tell what if any I will have!

Thursday night Mom and I met a great gal by the name of Lori. I have been reading her blog for some time now and she reads mine as well. When she emailed me and told me that she would be visiting her cousin in Jacksonville and would I like to meet up for dinner I jumped at the chance! We had an awesome time and I can't wait till the next time we can hang out...who knows maybe I might have to take a trip to NC soon! :)

Physical therapy is going good. Not to much to report there. Still working on our downstairs bathroom...its half painted its just needs the glaze but Danny has been working so much he hasn't had time to finish it. I wish I could help but painting is a no-no for me! Oh well it will
get done soon one thing Danny is not is a slacker!

Here are a few pictures of dinner the other night!! :)

Me & Lori

Lori, Me & Mom

Me & my Mom :)

2 comments:

OceanDesert said...

ALL great news, JEN! SO happy for you! YOU ladies look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I will have my guest room ready anytime you want a change of scenery! I had a fantastic time:) Have a great Monday! XOXO
PS- OD I wish we all could really have a cyster reunion in the future...it would be great:)