Saturday, May 23, 2009

At my Uncles!

Well, we made it here....8 LONG hours in the car but we made it!

I am having a little bit of an issue though. Yesterday when we got here we unloaded all of my crap and set me up to do a breathing treatment and my vest and my neb cup wasn't working right. Its a brand new cup that I opened when I got here but the problem is it is barely smoking so I feel like I am not getting the full amount of medication and it takes an EXTREMELY long time to finish. I don't know what the problem is but because I haven't had a good treatment since I got here. I feel very congested and that's not a good thing. My mom and Uncle Eric just went to a local medical supply store to see about getting me a new med cup...hopefully that helps if not I am going to call my doctor.

Another thing that is kind of annoying is the time difference. We are on eastern time at home and they are on central time here. They are an hour behind us which is making my IV schedule real interesting.

We are going around and sightseeing today....its rainy out so we aren't going on the boat like we had planned. Tonight we are doing a crab and shrimp boil...YUM!

0 comments: