Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fevers

Yesterday when I was admitted everyone I know here (and my doctor too) were amazed by how well I looked and that it was a good thing I came in when I just started feeling sick so hopefully I don't have to stay here as long as usual.

Well around 4am I woke up and I was freezing! I kept trying to warm myself up but it wasn't happening. That's when the RT came in to do my breathing treatment and I told her to get my nurse because I thought I had a fever...which of course I did. So I took Motrin and then went back to sleep. When I woke up again at 8 I had another fever and its been pretty much the same all day, once the motrin wares off the fever comes right back. I have been miserable all day! :(

Hopefully this doesn't last all night! I am super tired and want a good night sleep...if that's even possible.

4 comments:

OceanDesert said...

They are a pain!!! Isn't it funny tho when they break, what a relief it is? I always feel So much better when they finally break... You're right tho.. they usually come back a few hours later.. boo!

I hope those fevers subside soon!

And I BET they were impressed with how great you look!!.. You have been taking super care of yourself!!

feafer said...

Phewy

Kellee said...

=(
Praying the fever goes away!

Tina said...

I hope you get some relief soon.