Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

I know I haven't written in a day or so I just have been feeling so good that I had A LOT going on!!

Wednesday, I woke up at my normal time to hook up my abx. I started my vest right away (usually I hook my self up..turn the alarm on to go off in a 1/2 hour switch abx...hit the alarm again...you get the picture) got dressed and ready and was on my way to a little retail therapy with Karen (Danny's friends new wife who are staying with us) at about 10:30. We went to this HUGE outdoor mall called Coconut Point. It has every store you can imagine...its great!

We went to about 2 or 3 shops got a few things for my house that now my husband has to hang up for me :) Had lunch at Panera Bread and then Karen got her nails done and I got my toes done! We got back to the house at around 4:30 and let me tell you we were both wiped out!! I think thats the most walking I have done in a long time. When we got home I rested for a little bit, started my abx and then made spaghetti for dinner. Then at around 7:30-8:00, 2 of my favorite nurses from the hospital came to the house to de-access and then re-access my medi-port since I need another week of abx. I love them for this because otherwise I would have had to go to the hospital waste a whole bunch of time and energy...yada..yada..yada. So when they got off work they made a special trip to help me!!

Today was a pretty boring day compared to yesterday. I worked for awhile this morning, it was really crappy out this afternoon it rained VERY hard outside! Danny came home from work early today...him and a couple of his friends went to Tampa tonight to see "Crue Fest." Let me just state that my husband is probably thee biggest Motley Crue fan on earth...he looked like a little kid getting ready this afternoon...it was kinda cute! They are staying with a friend in Tampa tonight and then heading home tomorrow morning. Thank goodness I have a house full of people or I would be having a cow right now!! :) We did watch a couple of movies tonight, Fools gold and Bucket List. Fools gold was good...how to lose a guy in 10 days with the same actors...Matthew Mcconaughey and Kate Hudson...was better, and Bucket List was a tear-jerker in the end!

Tomorrow, we are going to some friends of ours for a bbq and then Saturday we are going to a party with my parents. Should be a good weekend. I hope everyone has a great and safe July 4th!! :)

0 comments: