Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Trip

I don't really have any news to report from the last couple of days. It has been raining all day everyday so I haven't really wanted to do anything but sit in my pj's!!

Oh Yeah...I did do one thing yesterday...I went down to the Social Security office and finally filled out the application to change my last name on my SS card! It only took me a year but I finally did it!!

I thought I would show you a couple pictures from our trip this weekend...I hope you like them!


Danny and I on the bus to Universal..


My mom & dad


Me, my 2 brothers & my little sister



me, Danny & Shrek!!


me & Danny

2 comments:

Danielle in MO said...

looks like you guys had fun... we went to Disney back in February but we didn't make it to Universal - maybe next time!

Cara said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Don't feel bad about just now legally changing your last name. I've been married for a year and a half and still haven't gotten around to it. :)