Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So there is good news and just ok news...which first??

OK the good news. Yesterday I had a totally wonderful day. I did a little bit of work in the morning then I had to go downstairs because I promised Danny I would make him his favorite pie so that he would have it for after dinner.

THEN, when I was done making the pie I was still feeling good so I even cleaned the whole kitchen...im talking move things around to clean the counters, wash and dry the dishes everything. I haven't felt that good in a while so I was happy to do it! I even peeled potatoes and put them in water so they were already done for when I started dinner. Man am I efficient! :)

The just ok news is that this morning I am SO tired. This staying up until 1:45 to do my iv abx and then having to get up at 8 to start them all over again is really wearing me out!! I still don't know if i am going to be done on Wednesday or if I am gonna do another week...I will keep you updated! All I know is that when I am done with my vest I think I am going back to sleep for a little bit! Have a good morning!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm following your journey and wish you the best. My great niece was born with CF. She is now 4 years old and doing good. You show great strength and faith. My prayers are with you. Kathy

OceanDesert said...

Hi Jen, Glad the pred. is kicking in for ya! I was running around the house with lots of energy while I was on the stuff too!
I'm not exactly sure how to do the frames around the photos.. My hubby did it since he's the computer geek :) It's some sort of code I think you have to put in the Layout section... I'll ask him.