Saturday, March 21, 2009

First Night Free!

Well we went out to eat tonight to one of our favorite restaurants. Great food, great sushi, great family and friends...just an overall good time because I was FREE!!!

Tomorrow my sister and I are shopping....I have a baby shower on Sunday that I have to buy stuff for (I love buying baby stuff) plus I want to get some pots for some flowers I bought last night at Home Depot for my front entryway. I can't believe I just wrote that sentence....I used to wait in the car when my mom went to Home Depot cause I dreaded that store and now I am excited to go and pick out flowers! Am I turning into my mother??!! :)

Here are a couple pictures of me and my little sister Jessica from dinner tonight:




Jess with her kiddie chopsticks!

Good Night!
XoxoX

1 comments:

feafer said...

Yes, Jen, it is a sad day when you realize, "OMG, I am excited about Home Depot, or buying home goods (pots, pan, Kitchen aid stand mixer)