Friday, March 20, 2009

IM Free!!

I am all done with my abx and I got de-accessed a couple of hours ago...HOORAY!! :)

My little sister is coming up tonight to stay the weekend with us and tonight we are going to Sakura...its a Japanese Steakhouse we go to often so everyone there knows us. I can't wait its been awhile since I have been there since I was in the hospital for 3 weeks!

I got the ok from my tx center to start AzLi. Now I am just waiting on my DR here to get me started. I will be sure to let you know when I start it and what I think about it.

I wanted to say thank you to Christy for commenting on my wedding pics...I think they are great too! ;) I have a ton more that I would love to put up but I thought 3 was enough. Maybe I will make a slide show and post it sometime soon! I can't believe June will be 2 years already....time flys when your in love!

0 comments: