Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wicked was Awesome!!

Last night my cousin and I went to see Wicked and it was AWESOME!! We went to Blu Sushi before hand for dinner...it was yummy. We shared two appetizers, tuna tataki and edamame then we each had our own sushi roll. It was just enough food that I wasn't hungry but I wasn't stuffed full which is good when you have to sit through a 3 1/2 hour show!

I got home at 11:30pm so of course didn't get to bed till almost 2:00am. Today it has been raining ALL day outside perfect weather to sleep in! Danny has even been lazin around today and he does not do that often.

Here are some pictures from last night...we got yelled at SEVERAL times for taking pictures, they thought we were taking pictures of the stage (the first time we were) but once we were told not to do that we started taking pictures of ourselves and we still got in trouble cause they thought we were taking pictures of the stage!! I tell ya we always get in trouble together. :)


Picture of us waiting to go in before the show

The stage...before we got yelled at!! :)

Last picture before we put the camera's away!


I always have a good time when me and Kasey get together, we used to go to lunch a couple of times a month when I worked by her work but since I work from home now we don't see each other that often. We will definitely have to have more "girls night out" I had a blast! :)

0 comments: