Saturday, July 11, 2009

Friday

So the check presentation was yesterday at the hospital for Jenn's Kids and it went great!

Me, my mom and Vince (blue shirt) presenting the check to the hospital


my mom, me, some people from the hospital and some of my moms wonderful Rotary friends!

Once the check presentation was over it was time to do my interview for the "mini commercial." It was excruciating in the fact that I hate being on camera answering questions about myself and talking about my CF...but the videographer was awesome and he made it as easy as possible for me! I can't wait to see the finished product and hopefully I don't sound to much like an idiot. Hopefully when its done I can get a copy and upload it to blogger so you guys can check it out too!

We don't really have to much planned for the rest of the weekend. Its raining right now, I want to go to the beach tomorrow so I am hoping its nice out. Have a great weekend everyone! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You will not sound like an idiot..get out of here! What a huge impact the end result of this project will be!! That is so cool...please..please keep pics going! I hope you have a great week..enjoy the sun and the beach:)