Monday, July 6, 2009

Need some ideas!!!

OK so on Friday we are shooting a "mini commercial" type thing at the hospital for Jen's Kids. Its gonna show some of the damage they have and there are also some CF kids who are admitted right now who might also be in the video if they want to be and whatever else they decide to shoot.

My job is to come up with 4 songs to play while the video is in progress. I can pick whatever I want I just need to have it by Friday.

I am having a little bit of trouble deciding on what to do. I was kind of thinking of going with a theme about going home/making the peds floor like some kids "home away from home." With that in mind some of the songs I have thought of so far are as follows:

Carrie Underwoods version of Motley Crue's-Home Sweet Home
Bon Jovi's-Who says you can't go home
Daughtry's-Home

Check them out on Youtube and let me know what you think...or if you have any better ideas/suggestions I will take those too!!!

Thanks guys!! :)

1 comments:

Katey said...

I think all 3 of those songs are good! I really like Daughtery's "Home." I can't think of anymore right off the top of my head! Well, I can think of one, but the name escapes me at the moment. But I do like the theme you came up with, because the hospital for us CFers is really a 2nd home.