Monday, July 6, 2009

Red White and Boom!!

Happy late 4th of July eveyone!! I knew I would have a couple pictures to post from this weekend so I held off until I was able to upload them before blogging.

I had another really great weekend. That makes two in a row so I am just wondering how long this trend is gonna last or when am I gonna start feeling crappy!!

Danny's grandma is in town visiting so Friday night we went out to dinner with her and his parents and then just came home and watched a movie. They had never seen Bride Wars yet so we watched that movie (I have already seen it like a million times!) which is fine because I love it and could watch it over and over again.

Then on Saturday my whole family (mom, dad, 2 brothers and sister, brothers girlfriend, plus my mom's two crazy dogs!) came up to our house for the 4th. I made a big pan of baked ziti for dinner and then we all (minus dogs) went downtown to our cities 4th of July celebration called...Red White and Boom! It was hands down the best fireworks display I have ever seen it lasted a good 20 minutes with like 3 finales all set to different american themed songs. It was awesome.

Us hanging out waiting for frieworks to start!

My mom, me and my little sister Jessica


Sunday, was our niece/god daughter Delaney's 2nd birthday party and then after the party Danny and I along with Curt and Karen went to the beach for a couple of hours. I love going to the beach but HATE it when it is time to leave and there is sand EVERYWHERE!! Not fun. :(

Wednesday is a tx check-up in Gainesville so either that night or the next day I will update you all on how I am doing. I have a feeling they are going to tell me I am doing good...and by good I mean stable so I am sure I won't be moving anywhere up the list anytime soon. I have PFT's, six minute walk and blood work this go round so I am sure its going to be along day. Wish me luck!

Have a good week everyone! :)

0 comments: