Wednesday, July 29, 2009

One week down

One week down and probably 2 more weeks to go. Last week was horrible and it wasn't until a couple of days ago that I started feeling a little better. All thanks of course to steroids!

I had to cancel the news interview I had set for Monday cause I was still really sick so its rescheduled for this coming Monday so hopefully I will feel up to it. I just want to be well enough to do the interview without my oxygen on. I know I wear my oxygen out all places now but there is just something about being on tv with my oxygen that makes me really upset. It's very hard to explain why I feel this way and I know its stupid but I can't help it and I worry about it a lot.

Not to mention it causes my mom and I to fight because she doesn't understand why I have a problem and thinks that the positive things that will come out of the news interview for Jen's Kids outweighs my issue of not wanting to wear the oxygen on screen. I totally agree with her that I need to do this its just hard. I don't even know if I am making sense right now trying to explain my feelings. Oh Well.

On a side note its my little sister's birthday today and she is 15!! She has been studying for her learners permit so everyone on the road in Collier County should be a little more cautious. LOL

Happy Birthday Jessica!!!

0 comments: