Saturday, July 24, 2010

UGH...

Well its Saturday and I am supposed to be done with my abx either Monday or Tuesday (can't remember) but I don't think that is going to happen...

I called my doctors office yesterday and of course my doctor wasn't in the office. I love my doctor and wouldn't trade him for anyone in the world but man does that man seem to take a lot of vacation days!!

Anyway I get side tracked...so I called his office yesterday to tell him that I still don't feel 100% and that I think I need to continue my IV's at home for another week. So I am waiting to hear back from him on Monday to see what he is going to do.

I know he will keep me on abx if thats what I think (he is really good about listening to what I think) is necessary, I just don't know if he will keep me on the same abx or switch it up since after 2 1/2 weeks I am still not better...maybe I need another drug cocktail or something to kick this bugs butt!

I have one more day left of prednisone, hallelujah!! That day couldn't come soon enough I am about DONE with it. I am ready to stop being puffy/moody and I am sure Danny is too! :)

Tonight we are going to dinner with a big group of our friends. We are going to Buca di Beppo its an Italian restaurant served family style. Kind of like Carmine's in NYC if anyone has ever been there (I have its delish!!) So I am sure I will have pics to post later.

Have a good weekend everyone! :)

0 comments: