Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nothing Much....

Not much has been going on here so I haven't had anything really to talk about! I have had work-out twice this week and each time I have gotten a little bit better which is a great thing.

Today when I worked out, not only did I get through all of my exercises twice (the other day I was tired after going through all of them once) but I went through them quicker and with less recovery time after each (meaning I wasn't AS out of breath after each move as I was on previous days!) So I am kinda proud of myself that I am improving a little bit each time and hopefully it continues.

On a side note.....my FAVORITE cousin in the whole world is coming to visit me! She lives in NY and will be here Friday morning for 5 days!!! YEAH!!!! I am super excited and can't wait to see her. It will be a year in September since I was in her wedding and thats when I saw her last. She is fabulous and everyone loves her so I am sure I will have pictures to put up from this weekend.

Anyway....I got to get some work done so I will post more later.

p.s. I go to the doctors tomorrow to get my port flushed so I will let you know if anything happens there too!

2 comments:

DownWiththeTrolls said...

Here is what happened to the "Friends of Pepe" blog:

http://exposetrolls.blogspot.com/

OceanDesert said...

Awesome!!! You go!!! :)