Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sad...

My cousin left tonight....it sucks, the next time I will probably see her will be after my surgery when she comes to help take care of me (she is a nurse practitioner.)

Other than that, I have NOTHING going on. I swear my life is so in a rut. I wake up exactly the same time everyday (excluding weekends when I usually sleep in an extra hour) work for exactly the same amount of hours, cook dinner, go to bed and start it over the next day. I don't think it would be so bad if I could actually GO to work but working from home is SO lonely!! The weekends are usually a little better we see a few friends go to dinner one night but nothing spectacular.

I have been looking for a puppy to get so at least I have a pal to play with during the day but I haven't found one yet. I just need to hurry up and get my transplant so I can get on with my life and actually feel like a productive member of society!!

ok....enough sorrow for one evening!! I am off to watch General Hospital. :)

1 comments:

OceanDesert said...

Hi Jen! I know exactly what you mean about wanting to get your life started again... I definitely felt that way while I was on the list.. But just try to stay focused on being in the best shape possible for when that call comes.. I also took a Spanish class and a Sewing class (things I had been meaning to do but never had the time while I was working!) while I was listed. BTW, what is your blood type? Did your tx center say what the average wait time has been?