Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday...

So today after I woke up, Karen and I went to the beach. We were there for 3 hours before I had to go home, it was very hot today. We heard later that there might have been Red Tide...but we aren't sure.

After the beach I came home and took a nap until Danny got home from work. I always need a nap when getting home from the beach!!

Once Danny got home we took showers and then got ready to go out to dinner with some friends. We went to Carrabbas it was the first time going to the new one in our town and I wasn't impressed. They crammed like a million people in such a small place...it wasn't very big at all and it was really warm in there! I don't think we will be going back.

After dinner, we went over to our friend's house for a little bit where the guys played Guitar Hero III. It's a pretty cool game but they only have one list of songs to play so after awhile you get tired of hearing the same songs over and over again.

Anyway...we are home now and I am just doing my breathing treatments and then I am hitting the hay!! Good Night!

0 comments: