Thursday, September 4, 2008

I am in the hospital!!

I got here Tuesday night....but I just got my laptop brought to me today so that's why I haven't been able to post anything!!

So yesterday , I had an ultrasound of my stomach and the good news is I don't have gall stones....but I do have gall bladder sludge! How horrible does that sound? The good news is I don't have to have surgery and the IV abx that I am on right now should do the trick.

Of course, since I have been here I had my normal 2 days of fevers. Yesterday it got up to 103 and today it only got to 101.9. Hopefully tomorrow I won't have any at all!

I was feeling really congested today but its just because of all the breathing treatments I have been getting so all the crap in my chest is moving up and out. I usually feel worse before I feel better, again hopefully tomorrow I have a better day!

Anyway..im just happy I have the internet!! I have my work laptop that I was able to use to have work keep me occupied but I can't cruise the internet on that one so now I have my personal one that I can use when I am up all night not being able to sleep! :)

3 comments:

OceanDesert said...

ahhhh, nuthin' like a little gall bladder sludge! Hope you're on the mend SOON! xo

Cara said...

You poor thing! Sorry you are stuck in the hospital! What excatly is gallbladder sludge? Is it like the beginning of gallstones? Whatever it is, I'm glad they can fix it with antibiotics!

Carla said...

Aww... this may make you sad but my gall bladder sludge got so bad they had to take out my gall bladder :-(

That was way back when I was 14 in 2000... so they may know better by now :-)

Hope things improve in the hospital - isn't it frustrating when things don't go the way you want them to? It's a HOSPITAL... you'd think they could figure this stuff out!!!

<3 Carla