Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

Ours was really good. We spent Christmas eve at my in-laws, we ate dinner and then we all played pictionary. That was hysterical...I am HORRIBLE at drawing but we still had a good time.

Christmas day we had breakfast/presents with my in-laws and then we went to my parents house for the rest of the day/presents/dinner.

I got so many great gifts this year, mostly for the house, but I love them all! I got Danny a Play Station 3 for his "big gift" which I am not sure was such a smart move because every time I turn around he is playing it! :)

Brodie had a good Christmas too. He got a stocking full of stuff from us and then he also got presents from my in-laws and Troy & Stephanie (Danny's brother and his wife) it was really cute! Here are a few pictures from Christmas Day...

Brodie hanging out


My Stocking

Brodie checking out the presents

Danny showing Brodie his stocking stuff

Cute boy in his Christmas outfit!! :)

0 comments: