Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving...I know I did! I made 3 pies apple, pumpkin and english toffee pecan! YUM! I also made a green bean casserole. My family came up and we all went to our good friends Curt and Karen's house. It was such a nice day with lots of food and fun games (the girls kicked butt in pictionary!!)

Here are a few photos of our day!

my pretty pecan and apple pie!

my pumpkin pie

me, my "little" brothers Jordan and Josh and my little sister Jessica

me and my dad

me and Danny! :)

me and Jessie

my mom and Jessie


It was SO nice to be home for Thanksgiving and to feel good enough to participate in the cooking. My mom and I also went out shopping on Black Friday (not 5 am) and got some nice things.

Danny had his birthday party Saturday night so I will post some pictures from that later. I had a full weekend but it was great! :)

0 comments: