Friday, February 20, 2009

I don't feel good,

The last few days I have not been feeling that great. Nothing to really pin point that is bothering me I just feel more tired and run down and an overwhelming feeling of just...blah.

Last night I even had a temp of 99.1 which I know isn't that big a deal but I don't usually get fevers unless I am in the hospital so even a low grade temp isn't good.

Luckily, I already had a doctors appt. scheduled for today for a check-up/port flush so I will tell Dr. Faverio what's going on and see what he recommends. I don't feel like I need to be admitted right now but I would hate to not go in now, get really sick and have to be admitted later and risk not being able to go see Wicked on March 28th!! I bought tickets back in December for this show and I am NOT going to miss it!! :)

When I went to pulmonary rehab yesterday it was A LOT harder than usual with my sats dropping quickly while on the treadmill which is usually the machine I do well on so I know something is up.

On a lighter note, does anybody like the new way American Idol is picking the top 12? I don't. Last year they grouped the guys and girls seperately and then we voted for the top 12 that way.

This year they are taking the 36 contestants and breaking them up into groups of 12, then each week the top 3 from each group of 12 (which makes 9) is in the final top 12 of the show. Then they bring back certain "wild card" contestants that got sent home and we pick 3 from that group (9+3) to get our final 12......whew, did anybody follow that?? :)

Anyway...last week I saw some people go home that I thought should have stayed so I am just hoping they get a wild card spot. Tatiana on the other hand I hope is being shipped back to Puerto Rico as we speak.....

1 comments:

OceanDesert said...

Jen! Feel better!! Let us know what the doc says...

Hugs